Professor Hollee Schwartz Temple is a dynamic speaker who travels the country discussing the work/life issues highlighted in Good Enough Is the New Perfect: Finding Happiness and Success in Modern Motherhood.
Since the book was released in the spring of 2011, Hollee has spoken at events all over the United States — from California to Louisiana to Chicago to Pittsburgh and many spots in between. Whether in a large hotel ballroom or an intimate yoga studio, Hollee feels honored to share her message of hope, imperfection, and strength with the inspiring audience members she has met along the way.
Presentations are customized to meet the interests, needs and budget of your group. Please contact Hollee at hollee (at) thenewperfect.com to discuss speaking opportunities.
Some of Hollee’s favorite topics include:
- The New Perfect: Taking Charge of Work/Life Fit;
- Why Work/Life Isn’t Really About ‘Balance’: Dispelling the Myths that Keep Us from Having It All;
- Freedom and Handcuffs: Managing Technology in the Era of Availability Anxiety;
- Finding a New Perfect at the Summit: Why Work/Life Matters in High-Stakes Careers.
Hollee has spoken on work/life and related issues for the following groups, conferences, and universities:
- Women’s Network Speaker Series, Columbia Chamber of Commerce, Columbia, MO
- MOPS Club of Morgantown, WV
- Women in Philanthropy and Leadership Conference, Coastal Carolina University, Myrtle Beach, SC
- Scripps Howard Journalism Institute, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Good Enough Is the New Perfect Launch Event at It’s All Yoga, Sacramento, CA
- ChambanaMoms Moms’ Night Out Event, Urbana, IL
- Pittsburgh Magazine Women’s Networking Panel, Pittsburgh, PA
- West Virginia Student Leadership Conference, Jane Lew, WV
- Bloggy Moms Conference, Cincinnati, OH
- Community Day School Parents’ Event, Pittsburgh, PA
- Legal Writing Institute Biennial Conference, Palm Desert, California
- Sidley Austin Women’s Networking Event, Chicago
- Blissdom Social Media Conference, Nashville, TN
- West Virginia University Division of Human Resources, Morgantown, WV
- United Jewish Federation Lunch and Learn Professional Series, Pittsburgh, PA
- Type A Mom Social Media Conference, Asheville, NC
- West Virginia Leadership for Today Conference, Parkersburg, WV
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law Work/Life Balance Panel, Camden, NJ
Hollee has been interviewed on MSNBC, live news shows in Pittsburgh and Champaign, Ill., and on NPR and several dozen radio shows.
Some quick links:
A speaking reel will be added soon!