Becky Beaupre Gillespie is a dynamic and engaging presenter who speaks at conferences, corporations, law firms and to professional groups and women’s organizations. She specializes in work/life issues, perfectionism, parenthood and women in business. Becky infuses her talks with a mix of real-world advice, compelling data, inspiring success stories, and a deep knowledge of current trends and historical shifts that have influenced today’s attitudes about work/life issues. Her own data and the latest research from other experts serve as a backbone for her interactive talks, which challenge participants to consider how their own attitudes and actions can allow them to take control of their own work/life fit.
Among the places Becky has spoken:
- Sidley Austin, Chicago
- CB Richard Ellis Women’s Networking Forum, Chicago
- The Momentum Conference: Building Women Leaders, Birmingham, Ala.
- Weber Shandwick, Chicago
- Association of Women Journalists/American Bar Association Journal event, Chicago
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, Birmingham, Ala.
- Type-A Mom social media conference, Asheville, N.C.
- Medill Alumni Club of Chicago (affiliated with Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism)
- ChambanaMoms Moms’ Night Out Event, Urbana, Ill.
- Moms of Multiples, Chicago
She has been interviewed on MSNBC, WGN-TV, NBC5 Chicago, news shows in Pittsburgh and Champaign, Ill., and on several dozen radio shows.
Some quick links:
A speaking reel will be available soon.
Some of Becky’s favorite topics include:
- The New Perfect: Taking Charge of Work/Life Fit;
- Why Work/Life Isn’t Really About ‘Balance’: Dispelling the Myths that Keep Us from Having It All;
- Imperfect Parenting: How Our Mistakes Make for More Resilient Children
- Success Without Stress: How Our Attitudes About Perfection Can Make Us Happier and More Productive
- Freedom and Handcuffs: Managing Technology in the Era of Availability Anxiety;
- Finding a New Perfect at the Summit: Why Work/Life Matters in High-Stakes Careers.
Presentations are customized to meet the interests, needs and budget of your group. Contact Becky at beckygillespie (at) mac.com to discuss how her expertise might suit your group’s interests.